Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Friday, March 16, 2018

The Unknown Animal that is coming sooonnnn....

- Jamaa Journal Update
Hey jammers!
Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was kinda busy since I was shopping with my friend and I had to get my new mattress for my bed since we kinda just rearranged my room!! My duvet is soooo awesome and cool. So when I went shopping with my friend I got a keychain and I got part of it engraved. The total came to like only 10 dollars which i thought was pretty decent considering it was a keychain with an engraving.
I also got a lap desk cause it was only for 10.50 and one is usually 34 and I have been wanted one for awhile sooooooo. Yeah:) Im also downloading the content on sims that I already downloaded before for like the 5th time now XD Oh well. I'd talk more butttttt. I think I need to get on with this post.

 Jamaa Journal:
Im honestly not sure what this animal could be. If you look at it in the area though, it kinda looks like a walrus, or a lion but we have lions. Though it has stripes on it too. But it kinda loooks like a seal. 
Hmmm I guess we will find out in a couple weeks. This is kinda hard for once XD

What do you guys think it is?

PET OCTOPUSES HAVE ARRIVED! THEY ARE SOOO CUTE IF THEY HAVE KAWAII EYES.
I LOVE THEM:D

Ocean mannequins have arrived.

Ocean themed den items have arrived!
This actually might be kinda cool to use. I bet making and aquarium would be cool!!

Lucky day reminder and life at the poles has returned back the museum!!

I rate this update a...
7.5/10
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya tomorrow:)
Only basicallly 2 days left of my march break:(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ