Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Saturday, March 17, 2018

The post that didn't get anywhere...

- Daily item
- Weekly Masterpiece
- Jamaa Explorations
Hey jammers!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!:)
How are you all today?
Currently i am sitting on my nice new bed with one of my cats on my lap and a cat at the end of my bed also XD I haven't really done much interesting things today so don't judge... But can I just tell you guys, IT IS SO HARD TO FIND TEMPLATES THAT WILL LOOK GOOD. Honestly!! I am trying to decide on a template for my non aj blog and a template for my tumblr that I made today. Someone help me PLEASEEEEEEEEE. So yeahhhhh. Anyways, I am here today and now with a post. So let's get to it!!

THERE IS ALSO THE POLL THAT I EXTENDED IT'S TIME TO VOTE ON. PLEASE IF YOU VOTED ON IT BEFORE, VOTE AGAIN SINCE ALL THE DATA HAS BEEN ERASED...
Daily Item:
Today we have the returning clover bracelet sold in jam mart clothing for 350 gems!
This has always been a nice bracelet. It's a great price and for nonmembers which is even more great!!

Here is what it looks like on a clydesdale horse:
In a way it doesn't look to bad.
Hmmmmmm.


Weekly Masterpiece:
This week's masterpiece goes to...










No one!!! Cause I couldn't find a masterpiece and It is takingt o much time with my internet being stupid right now. Sorry about that:(

Jamaa Explorations:
For today's explorations we are going to explore the NO WHERE.
BECAUSE.
IM GETTING FRUSTRATED WITH THE SLOWNESS OF AJ.
SO.
JAMAA EXPLORATIONS ARE CANCELLED THIS WEEK:D...
JK, not :D
But they are cancelled!!!!!




Sorry if this post was kinda pointless. Just im taking way to much time to make this post. 
And AJ's slowness isn't helping either and I am running out of patience as you can probably tell.

So yeah...

Once again... 

Im sorry...

Thats all for today jammers!!
See ya soon!!
- VIOLET




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ