Welcome to the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza! Feel free to look around, comment and of course have a good time! There are lots of pages and posts to read from. Make sure to leave a comment, and have a good day!-Violet
animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com Image Map

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Member again+Arctic fox items

- Check out the items violet got with her membership
- See violet's pet phantom certificate...
- Check out some blog stats
Hey jammers!
I was gonna try to stay member until christmas but....
I was at walmart and it came across my mind remembering when my sis was there recently she said they had some... So I kinda bought a membership for 20$!!!
I guess its 20 dollars cause of the deal now with the arctic foxes so I guess thats okay:?
But whenever they had special deals before it always costed like 15 dollars. HMMMMM.
So I thought I would show you guys the items you get with it and in a den!
Jamaa news:






So these are all the items I recieved above and these are the items I recieved with arctic fox deal in the den! Tbh I don't remember arctic foxes running so gracefully in the gameXD

And since I am a member now and really wanted a pet phantom...
I BOUGHT ONE AND NAMED IT SQUISHY PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!
AND ITS FAVOURITE TOY IS A SCARY CLOWN MASK!!!!!
Wait, a scary clown mask..... Um... I don't think I want a phantom who's favourite toy is a scary clown mask..... :Shakes head: 
And I don't think phantoms are suppose to be squishy but you know mines SQUISHY! AND I LOVE ITTTTTTTT TO DEATH JUST FOR BEING SQUISHY!

 Blog news:
So today I thought I would check the blog stats and we have had 164-140 pageviews this week.
THATS INSANE! I am so proud! Thank you for that guys! Thats one of the goals I have been wanting for halloween on the side of the blog which will probably have to be extended to christmas though considering my hiatus in september.

Sorry I didn't post this past week I was actually legit super duper busy!
I think this week is calmer....
Thats all for today jammers!
See ya later!
( I honestly don't like my new signature so I am using my old one again!)









1 comment:

Hey jammers! Here is just a list of commenting rules you need to follow before commenting.
1. No swearing or cussing on this blog, this includes putting stars instead of the letters
2. Don't copy any people's comments
3. If you are commenting anonymous make sure to comment down your username as well
4. Please do not get mad at other jammers as well as bully, make sure to stay positive as this blog is suppose to be fun!
Thanks for following these rules!
- Violet

Rules

Remember these rules while visiting the AJLP blog:
1. Always say nice and fun things.
2. Ask positive questions.
3. No inappropiate behavior! Always good behavior!
4. No swearing or being mean.

If you follow these rules then you will have a fun and safe time!
Remember that every Jammer is cool just the way they are! Fun and happy jamming!

VIOLET86271 AJ